Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit of a Salt Cave HaloTherapy Session?
- A salt inhalation (breathing) treatment session is 45 min long. Sessions are on the hour every hour starting at 10am.
What is the Cost?
- Adult Single Session – $35
- Children 0-7 – free as long as they are accompanied with a full paying adult (Does not include Groupon)
- Children accompanying parents with vouchers or coupons have to pay $15 per child.
- Children 8-16 – $15
I am bringing my child, What do I need to know?
- We ask that you keep your children quiet and remain with them at all times. Spa services are always ongoing.
- It is not the responsibility of Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa Staff to manage your children or keep them entertained. Bring books, buckets and spades with to keep them busy.
- We ask that you refrain your children from throwing / eating the salt, climbing the salt walls, climbing or standing on our reclining chairs
- No electronics, cellphones, laptops, or devices of any sorts whatsoever will be allowed
- You are responsible for your child’s belongings. We will provide you with a basket or locker to store any loose items. We accept no responsibility for the loss or damage to any personal items.
- If your child should break any item in the store, you will be considered liable and a payment will be expected in full.
- Wear regular comfortable clothing and please bring clean socks to wear in the cave for both adults and children.
- Children ages 10 and under are NOT ALLOWED IN A REGULAR ADULT SESSION. Please ask for our MOMMY & ME session. It is our policy that all lights have to be kept on and the cave has to be lit well when small children are in the cave.
Why are there cameras in the Spa as well as the Cave?
As many sessions are public, we felt it our obligation that prevention is better than cure.
Cameras deter bad behavior, and we are of the opinion that cameras are in the best interest of our clients safety.
All cameras are covered when private, class and workshop sessions are held and the voice recording is switched off.