WHAT TO EXPECT FROM A SALT CAVE SESSION
Anatomy of a Session
- Salt therapy sessions are public, by appointment and last 45 minutes.
- You may request a private salt cave session.
- We offer child-friendly sessions. Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- We will not interrupt salt therapy sessions to accommodate late arrivals.
- Wear comfortable clothing. The salt cave is kept between 68 – 70°F (20 – 21°C).
- Shoes must be removed. We provide booties or you may bring clean white socks to wear in the cave.
- You may recline in one of our zero-gravity chairs or on a yoga mat or blanket provided by us.
- You do not need to bring a yoga mat for yoga nidra.
Benefits of a Session
Breathing in the salt air is said to foster good sleep, alleviate symptoms of allergies and asthma, relieve hypertension and stress and even cure hangovers. However, we make no medical claims.
The salt cave is an oasis of fresh air, highly contrasting the heavily polluted environment in which we live. As an alternative treatment, salt therapy in our therapeutic cave helps patients who suffer from acne, arthritis, asthma, bronchitis, congestion, chronic and acute otitis, cystic fibrosis, hay fever, skin conditions of all types, ear infections, migraines, snoring, poor concentration, allergies, eczema, ear nose and throat conditions, psoriasis, relapsing pneumonia, frequent viral infection, weakened immune systems and counters the effects of smoking and pollution.
Salt Therapy is a natural, safe and beneficial method of treatment for every age group clinically proven to:
- Clear mucus from the airways thus removing airflow obstruction
- Enhance mucus clearance
- Balance airway-surface liquid
- Provide anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects
- Reduce bronchial hyper responsiveness
- Improve lung function
- Help clear unwanted inhaled particles from lungs
*We provide this information about salt therapy only as an opinion and do not infer that the treatments and/or products and services are medically accepted or substitute for same. We take no responsibility for individuals choosing to utilize our services in lieu of a medical provider.
Hours Of Operation
Monday – Friday: 10 AM – 6PM
Saturday: 10AM – 5PM
Sunday: 11AM – 5PM
Seniors ** $25 (ages 62 and above)
Children** $20 (ages 7-15)
Discount Tuesdays &Thursdays $20
Four Session Package
Children** (ages 4-17) $60
Ten Session Package
Children** (ages 4-17) $160
$275 (maximum 10 people)
* These sessions can be shared *
**Children under 3 are FREE. (maximum of 2 children per adult, $10 additional per child)
Ask about our Monthly Membership Program for even greater savings!