Artist - Henri Le Sidaner
The Garden Door, The Console, 1924
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens,
but often we look so long at the closed door that
we do not see the one which has been opened for us"
The Salt Cave is Hiring!!
Position: Front Office Customer & Staff Liaison
We have a full time opening for a team member who will be responsible for our Front Office/ Retail customer experience.
Are you a self motivated mature person, with a kind & friendly disposition? Can you work well unsupervised with set targets? Do you have experience in the spa or customer service industry & love the satisfaction of helping others? Are you well versed in reporting, sales & telephone etiquette?
For General Responsibility & Essential Job Functions
- Manage the daily operations of the front desk.
- Co-ordinate guest and team member schedules efficiently and effectively to maximize bookings.
- Maximize inventory for professional and retail use.
- Understand our software systems and utilize tools to analyze the spa’s overall performance.
- Ensures each guest has a phenomenal and consistent experience and
- Understand that serving and helping others leads to personal satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions:
- You will report directly to the Owner.
- Individually & through the management of others keep the spa running at optimal levels.
- Must be organized, dependable, a good trouble-shooter, and be able to resolve all issues.
- Needs complete knowledge of all protocols, procedures, and processes.
- Must be comfortable delegating and providing direction.
- Responsible for moving retail and cross-selling the services of the spa.
- Must be relied upon to open and/or close the spa as required.
Requirements: A minimum of 1 year of similar work experience in a similar capacity. Experience in guest relations is essential.
Skills: Administrative, computer, organizational, communication, retailing, and training.
The position is a full time position &
includes two full Saturday /Sunday weekends per month.
We offer: Paid Holiday & Sick Leave Benefits
Classes & Workshops
Intro to Essential Oils & Plant Medicine Therapy -
11/02/2022 @ 7pm
Our amazing Intuitive Energy Mentor - Michelle Mirpour shares her love for natures medicine with the use of essential oils. Create your own recipes or medicine chest this winter & be prepared for everything from a sniffle to uplifting your sense of wellbeing through Aromatherapy that you get to learn & create.
This is a hands on all sensory informative class.
"Everything seemed possible , when I looked through the eyes of a child. And every once in a while, I remember, I still have the chance to be that wild."
Ignite The Light & Abundance Within You
Anna Zeccola Reeves
11/16/22 @ 7pm
Do you ever think back to when you were a little child? Did you know your experiences from the age of 3 yrs - 10 yrs actually set the foundation of how you project your beliefs? But, you are no longer a child, Stand in your own light & embrace your strength. Learn how to overcoming limiting beliefs set upon you by others, Enhance & Magnify everything you already possess to make your life more abundant, more incredible. Anna becomes the instrument & conduit to show you what you already know & possess.
Learn to create the Power & let her show You how to hold on to it so that its yours. This class includes powerful hands on work in the salt cave, that will really and truly open your eyes to see how beautiful and strong You are!!!
Sacred Listening - From Fear to Love Published Author Margaret Coan
11/12/22 @ 5PM
Create a sacred space for sharing and listening. Margaret will show you how to Journal and use experiential exercises with listening prompts to harmonize your soul-mind-body connection through love and give you the ability to move beyond your fears. a truly remarkable space for sharing, listening, caring & growing.
LIMITED TIME OFFER:
Have a event?
Facial of the Month
Lift, Tighten, Tone
& Take 10 yrs off within 30 min.
Don't Miss this incredible
It will dePuff your face, tighten your cheeks,
resurface your skin
& give you that amazing
Everyone will be asking you,
"What DID YOU do?"
Massages & Bodywork
Book a Salt Cave Session
Have the sniffles?
Salt Therapy Helps!!!