Our Policies & FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the time limit of a Salt Cave HaloTherapy Session?
- A salt inhalation (halotherapy) treatment session is 45 minutes long. Sessions start at the top of the hour, on the hour every hour, starting at 10 am.
What is the Cost?
- Adult Single Session – $35 per person.
- Children ages 1-7 – free, as long as they are accompanied with a full-paying adult.
- Children ages 8-16 – $15 per child.
- Parents with gift certificates or discount vouchers pay $15 per child (any age).
I am bringing my child, What do I need to know?
- Wear regular, comfortable clothing and please bring clean socks to wear in the cave for both adults and children.
- No electronics, cellphones, laptops, or devices of any sort whatsoever are allowed in the cave.
- Children ages 10 and under are NOT ALLOWED IN A REGULAR ADULT SESSION. Please ask for our MOMMY & ME session.
- It is our policy that all lights have to be kept on and the cave has to be lit well when small children are in the cave.
- We ask that you keep your children quiet and remain with them at all times. Spa services are always ongoing.
- It is not the responsibility of Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa staff to manage your children or keep them entertained. Bring books, buckets and beach toys to keep them busy.
- Please do not allow your children to throw or eat the salt, climb the salt walls, or play/stand on the reclining chairs.
- You are responsible for your child’s belongings. We will provide you with a basket or locker to store any loose items. We accept no responsibility for the loss of or damage to any personal items.
- If your child should break any item in the store, you will be considered liable and payment in full will be expected.
Why are there cameras in the Spa as well as the Cave?
As many sessions are public, we felt it our obligation that prevention is better than cure.
Cameras deter bad behavior, and we are of the opinion that cameras are in the best interests of our clients’ safety.
All cameras are covered when private, class, and workshop sessions are held and the voice recording is switched off.
General Etiquette & Courtesies
- Arrive 20 min prior to your appointment. Our events close 5 minutes after start time and
once they start they cannot be interrupted.
- The one month $50 unlimited pass is only valid for 30 days from the date of your first visit using that pass. No exceptions.
- Water bottles with a no drip non removable cap may be allowed into the cave.
- Clients are not permitted to take cellphones, laptops, bags, purses, shoes, food or any
electronics of any nature whatsoever into the salt cave.
- Please wait for Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa Staff to allow you to enter the salt cave should you arrive within the allotted late arrival time of 5min. Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa staff are not permitted to grant you access to the cave if you are more than 5 min late.
- For faster service when booking online please add your Credit Card
Cancelation / Refund Policy
All massage cancelations have to be given by phone. This ensures a time line is kept beyond dispute.
Salt Cave Sessions:
- Salt cave sessions are non-refundable if cancellation is within 6 hours of the appointment
- A credit Card needs to be on file for all appointments in order to guarantee your space.
- If you cannot make it to a salt cave session that you have pre-registered for, please email or call us at least 6 hours prior to the start of the session. Your absent space will be considered a “Late Cancel” and will be charged the full rate. Clients with coupons or vouchers will forfeit the full value of their coupon up to the value of the full fee for a salt cave session.
Massage Therapy & Spa Services
- It is mandatory that a credit card be on file in order to schedule a spa service of any kind.
- We understand that emergencies happen and want to be of service. It is really important to be respectful of our Therapists valuable time, and to ensure that prospective clients are able to schedule in advance. Please note Our cancelation policy for all bodywork is strictly 24hrs weekdays & 48hrs weekends. Failure to cancel early will result in the full service charge being levied to your credit card on file.
- Full payment of service is required if a client is making an appointment for more than one person. ANY CANCELATION HAS TO BE EFFECTED VIA EMAIL, there will be no exception to this rule.
This policy is to insure that our staff are given adequate time to find a replacement for your time slot being canceled and to be courteous to other clients who may be on a waiting list.
- It is the responsibility of the client to cancel AutoPay. AutoPay will continue indefinitely until canceled. Kindly give us at least 30 days notice when processing a cancellation.
- Clients who cancel their AutoPay will not be allowed to re-enroll for 5 months after they have canceled.
Series/ Memberships/ Packages
- All series, packages and memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable
- Numbered series may only be shared with a family member.
- All series and packages have a 1 year expiry date from date of purchase
- Any services not used within the 1 year period will be considered forfeited
Workshops, Classes, Parties & Private Events
- Payment is expected in full prior to attendance of any workshop or class.Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa accepts all major debit or credit cards, cash, checks and Spa Finder gift card
- Discounts may not be added together and coupons may not be used for multiple visits.
- Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa reserves the right to cancel or reschedule any class, workshop or event at any time.
- A NON-REFUNDABLE Payment is required in full at the time of booking. No spots will be
reserved without full payment – NO EXCEPTIONS
- Registration cancelation will only be accepted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- An account credit will be given for the full amount of registration as long as it is canceled 48 hours prior to the start of the Workshop/Class/Event
- No refund whatsoever will be given for any cancellation 48 hours or less prior to the workshop/ class/party/ private event Therapists, Staff, Instructors & Teachers
- All full time staff who work 15 hours or more may receive free salt cave sessions at The Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa. All part time Staff who work 14 hours or less per week have to pay $15 per salt cave session
- All Bethesda Salt Cave & Spa staff and teachers receive 50% off all workshops, classes and services which are not conducted by instructors, teachers, therapists who act as outside contractors.
- All Bethesda Salt Cave staff and trainees are entitled to 10% off on retail merchandise.