swiss best replica watches online for sale with cheap price.
Over the past few days, many of you have called to book appointments and stock up on your essential bath and skin products.
It is important that you know, we are closely monitoring local and national reports on the evolving impact of COVID-19 and, based on guidance from the centers for Disease Control (CDC) the WHO and applicable health agencies, we have developed plans and established a task force that will allow us to respond timely and appropriately.
We have always taken great pride in our clean and well run store, and I know this is more important now than ever before.
1) Effective immediately we are limiting the number of guests in our salt cave to avoid overcrowding and the mingling of large groups. We highly recommend that guests who would like to use the salt cave make use of the weekday appointments as well. Salt Cave sessions will be limited to a total capacity of 5 guests only at any given time.
2) We are adding hours to our rigorous sanitation routines. This means more time will be spent cleaning our store, including often touched surfaces such as massage tables, head rests, cave chairs , keypads, counter tops, door handles, front entrance, reception desk, client waiting areas, rest rooms, touchscreens, shelves, chairs, salt cave
3) Staff are also scrubbing hands, arms, elbows, something which we have always done before and after a service.
4) We have added additional hand sanitation stations at every door, including Lysol wipes which you can use to open the front door with.
5) Computers, phones and any touchscreens or equipment are being sanitized every 30 min, or as when and if used, or whichever comes first and we are only using products recognized by the CDC, which recommends regular cleaning as one of the most important preventive measures we can take. We urge everyone to follow the CDC guidelines to prevent the spread of the infection.
6) Out of an abundance of caution, we have temporarily stopped providing tea in our guest rooms and product sampling in our rest rooms as well as our retail area.
7) We urge our guests to use good common sense when making appointments. Please do not visit us if you have an elevated temperature, dry cough or any feelings of being unwell.
We will be waiving our cancelation policy and will allow an account credit for future use should you have a prepaid session, gift card or Groupon which you would like to use. Kindly be respectful and try to give us adequate notice so that we may honor this commitment to you.
At the center of our company’s purpose is a commitment to help all families, both in good times and in bad. This is why we are working really hard to keep our therapists healthy and our store open so we can be there to support you and your family as well.
Our store is open for business during our regular hours to meet the needs of you, our customer. If we become aware of any condition that would make our store unsafe, please be assured we will close immediately until all conditions are met. Remember hand washing is imperative and one of the most important steps for disease prevention!!
We feel deeply for those who have been affected and ask that you please call us should you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
With Loving Kindness
Bethesda Salt Cave Owner